View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shesa-Elendilmir

re: Deployment is About to Begin

Forum Image

Click the image to view the email sent to subscribers.
Gurthaeng
Guildleader

Woot, I think I am running out of patience. Not sure why I feel like a little kid waiting for a new toy.... Could I have been abducted by aliens?

re: Oh Hai Thare!

Just wanted to drop a line to you guys. This is Nate (in vent), Fenfer or Victorias in LOTRO. I'm learning how to set up our guild website as well, both in the swtor.com website and the guildlaunch. I have added you guys as a rival guild on the SWTOR side and will do the same on the guildlaunch side with The Max Rebo Band (as soon as I can locate the page where I can do that again)... Anyhow, our guild we made is a Sith Empire one called "Naughty Moisture Farmers", subject to change, but someplace to gather for now. I would really like it if we all ended up on the same server in Star Wars as well so hopefully things will work out! Cheers!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Gurthaeng
Guildleader

Nate,

I could use your assistance to setup TMRB with your guild as an Adversary.

I see your guild page is Guildportral. Our old Guildportal page did not allow an alliance with Guildlaunch. Are you keeping Guildportal, or switching to Guildlaunch?

I found Guildlaunches Raid Raid functionailty fare superior to Guildportal and less expensive.

I will have to look into my old Guildportal link to check how to setup an Alliance outside of Guildportal.

In Guildlaunch, you need an Alliance Link Widget, then click Update Alliances and provide a name and hyperlink. See the one I added here.

Michael

Yeah I think I'm just going to stick with the guildportal site. We won't be able to share forums posts or calendar events as easily, but I have this page up now as a link. Depending on how things roll, we may have everyone that is making primarily Republic characters just register with your site here and use ours for Empire functions.

Not too many people getting involved yet, but I think that will pick up after this next beta, so we can figure some more out at that time.
Gurthaeng
Guildleader

Absolutely Nate,

You can give this webpage to anyone that wants republic.

FYSA, another kin that I've been playing with for over 4 years, "Knights of Elendil" is planning on making a Republic SWTOR guild extension as well. I also have them listed as a rival guild so they should be on the same server. They're another great group of mature folks, so I just wanted to give you guys an introduction to them in case we get some chances to meet up in the game.

Getting pretty excited about the upcoming launch, and very glad to be getting on the same server!
Victorias

I should have mentioned... you might need those extra allies, cause I'm playing an operative and I'm gonna take over all ur basez!!!1
Gurthaeng
Guildleader

LOL sounds good. we may have to wait for Live to add more alliances since they locked out Admin on SWTOR.com.

I like that early access now starts on December 13 for those who pre-ordered early.

I have already downloaded the client. If you have not heard, log into http://www.swtor.com, go to "My Account", then Pre-Order. There will be a link to download the client.

First download is simple. Next one once you click the executable installation file, huge downloads that take a long time. I recommend doing that before bed so it is done by the time you wake.

I just got up and running yesterday and did not get time to get into the guild via SWTOR.com so could someone get me an invite?
Gurthaeng
Guildleader

Send my main, Dag'or a tell later.

"/tell Dag'or It's Harr, can you invite me"

re: different world

I noticed that MT had a time to get in and was really laggy so I changed worlds. One that is more like firefoot thanks though I may end up in that world latter
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Max Rebo Band Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum